In 1929 this building was sold to Albert Heath who turned it into a garage, where Dodge vehicles were sold. Next (ca. 1933) George Jacobs rented the garage until about 1941 when supplies became short because of World War II. The next person to use it as a garage was Carle Leonard. Next, it was sold to Fred Monroe in 1972 and lastly it was sold to the Fire Department in 1975 and became the South Hope fire station. The house next to the church now belongs to Steve Bowman.