School District Number #2 - Alford Flat
(Closed in 1914)
44° 13.582' N   69° 12.232' W

These two photographs were taken in January 2012 by Lewis Merrifield. The school building was
moved to the above location by oxen many years ago. It was originally used as a hunting camp and
is now used for storage. The shed in the back was added after the building was moved.                        

 

Photos provided by Florance Merrifield.



Picture taken November 2008 at the original location.

 

return